2004 Chevrolet Blazer 4dr 4WD LS
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, Vortec 4300 V6 MFI (190 HP [141.7 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 250 lb.-ft. [339.5 N-m] @ 2800 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Battery, heavy-duty, 525 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection
- Alternator, 100 amps
- GVWR, 5350 lbs. (2427 kg) (Requires CT10506 models only)
- Suspension Package, Touring, Sporty/Firm for ride/trailering usage on paved/improved roads, front and rear stabilizer bars
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar (CT10506 models only)
- Suspension, rear, semi-floating axle with 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Stabilizer bars, front and rear, front 1.30" (33mm), rear .91" (23mm)
- Wheels, 4 - 15" x 7" (38.1 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum includes center caps (CT10506 models only)
- Steering, power
- 18 gallon fuel tank
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Bumpers, front and rear, body-color, rear step includes pad
- Grille, body-color with chrome bar
- Mirrors, outside rearview, foldaway, manual, Black
- Wipers, intermittent, front includes pulse washers
- Body, tailgate
- Seats, rear split-folding, with outboard head restraints
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSLock II
- Instrumentation, analog includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure gauges, tachometer, liftgate ajar, warning light for safety belt, ABS/parking brake, directional hazard signals and high beam
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition
- Air conditioning, front manual
- Heater and defogger includes front and side window defoggers and rear passenger heating ducts
- Cigarette lighter, includes ashtray
- Glovebox, passenger side of instrument panel
- Cupholders, center console, door and rear armrests
- Mirror, inside rearview, manual day/night
- Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
- Door trim, with integral padded armrest and front door map pockets
- Headliner, color-keyed cloth, with matching retainer moldings
- Visors, padded, driver and passenger side with cloth trim
- Lighting, dome lamp includes door- and tailgate-activated switches
- Assist handles, driver and front passenger, rear outboard passenger
- Coat hooks, driver and passenger side, rear seat
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information)
- Door locks, child security, rear
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Horn, dual note, high and low