2006 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn SS
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Clean Car Fax.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, 5.3L small block V8 SFI, includes Displacement on Demand
- Axle, 2.93 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power (625 CCA.)
- Alternator, 135 amps
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Performance Tuning
- Tires, P235/50R18, performance W-rated
- Tire, spare, compact
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Fuel capacity, approximate, 17 gallon (64 liters)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel, dual outlet with bright tips
- Spoiler, rear, SS-specific
- Moldings, bodyside, body-color
- Moldings, rocker, body-color
- Headlamps, halogen, composite, includes automatic exterior lamp control
- Fog lamps, front, integral in fascia
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted
- Wipers, intermittent, front
- License plate bracket, front
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar, driver
- Seat adjuster, power, driver 8-way
- Seat, rear, flip and fold flat
- Floormats, carpeted, front and rear
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, includes (UK3) Steering wheel, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Shifter, floor console
- Tire pressure monitor
- Oil life monitoring system
- Oil level monitor
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down and passenger lockout
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock
- Air conditioning, dual-zone, manual, includes individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger, manual climate control and air filtration
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Sound system feature, 6-speakers
- Antenna, integral, rear
- Applique, techno metallic on instrument panel and door
- Mirror, inside rearview, manual day/night
- Visors, illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handles, 3 outboard passenger
- Lighting, interior, dome, center-mounted and rear reading lamps
- Cargo convenience net, trunk
- Air bags, side roof rail curtain and dual-stage frontal air bags for driver and right front passenger (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information.)
- Door locks, child security, rear
- Trunk emergency release handle
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats