2006 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn LS
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Clean Car Fax.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, 3.5L 3500 V6 SFI, includes E85 flexible fuel (gas ethanol) capability
- Axle, 2.86 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power (600 CCA.)
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring
- Tires, P225/60R16, all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare, compact
- Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) steel with deluxe bolt-on wheel covers
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Fuel capacity, approximate, 17 gallon (64 liters)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel, single
- Moldings, bodyside, body-color
- Moldings, rocker, body-color
- Headlamps, halogen, composite, includes automatic exterior lamp control
- Mirrors, outside rearview, power, body-color
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted
- Wipers, intermittent, front
- License plate bracket, front
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar, driver
- Seat adjuster, power, driver 8-way
- Seat, rear bench, fixed
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Shifter, column
- Instrumentation, analog, 4-gauge cluster, includes speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer and DIC
- Oil life monitoring system
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down and passenger lockout
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock
- Air conditioning, front manual, single zone with air filtration
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Sound system feature, 6-speakers
- Antenna, integral, rear
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Mirror, inside rearview, manual day/night
- Visors, vanity mirrors, driver and front passenger, covered
- Assist handles, 3 outboard passenger
- Lighting, interior, dome, center-mounted and rear reading lamps
- Door locks, child security, rear
- Trunk emergency release handle
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats